The High Mountain Sports
Annual Autumn Glory
Ski Swap & Snowboard Swap
Join us for our 28th Annual Ski Swap
October 13th to 15th, 2017
A great chance to sell your old gear and buy this year's latest and greatest at a substantial savings!
How it works
- Bring in your old toys and our trained experts will help you price them (skis, snowboards, boots, xc gear, kayaks, wakeboards and water skis)
- Swap starts Friday at 9am and runs through Sunday at 6pm. The earlier you get your goodies here the better chance we have of selling them (mo $$ for you)
- No consignment items will be accepted after 3pm Saturday
- If you are buying, keep stopping by.
- All unsold items must be picked up by Sunday between 3pm and 6pm
- Equipment must meet Industry Standards, be worth at least $20, no straight skis, no poles or clothing, and must be free of cat food
- New for 2016 we will NOT be accepting helmets for safety reasons. Click here to read up on helmet safety.
How do I get my money once my gear is sold?
- Store Credit - You get 100% of your money if you take store credit
- Check - If you prefer cash we can mail you your money in the form of a check, but we take 20% if you choose this route
Can I donate it to Charity if it does not sell?
Yes, this year we will have donation tax forms from Christian Crossings. If you check the correct box at sign in and your item doesn’t sell, we will deliver it to Christian Crossings
*Details subject to change, please call our store at 301-387-4199 to the most up-to-date information.